Advertisement

HIGHLIGHTING AND CONTOURING FOR BEGINNERS | SKIN TUTORIAL HIGHLY REQUESTED

HIGHLIGHTING AND CONTOURING FOR BEGINNERS | SKIN TUTORIAL HIGHLY REQUESTED Hey my tailor family I did a tutorial on how I achieve my skin I hope you all love and enjoy it.

DETAILS
SKIN
@tartecosmetics Tan sand and deep shape tape
@sachacosmeticsofficial light buttercup setting powder

@maccosmetics contour palette

@colourpopcosmetics 210 foundation stick to contour
@juviasplace the Saharan blush vol. 1 palette
LIPS
@fentybeauty lip gloss
@buxomcosmetics lip gloss

FOLLOW ME
TIKTOK - Tailormadejane
SNAPCHAT: Shainaabaaaby
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:

Camera - Canon 5D mark IV
PROMOTION/BUSINESS INQUIRIES :
info@socialebs.com

highlighting and contouring for beginners,highlighting and contouring,conturing,highlighting,for beginners,makeup for beginers,step by step,tailormadejane,Jackie aine,jackieaina,tailor made jane,makeupshayla,makeup for woc,makeup for black women,

Post a Comment

0 Comments