Advertisement

Finance Media Starting To Realize Tesla Has No Competition

Finance Media Starting To Realize Tesla Has No Competition The finance media are beginning to realize Tesla has no competition. I couldn't have said it better myself 😂 Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (valued up to $1400):

🚀 Support the channel on Patreon:

This quick video contains excerpts from my video 'Why I'm All-in On #Tesla #Stock' (FULL VIDEO: from December 9th 2019 spliced together with footage from CNBC which aired 29th December 2020. The resemblance is uncanny.

The point I'm making is that the media is "waking up". Sentiment is changing. This matters.

Watch, observe and learn. It will be great for future reference. Pay very close attention to media commentators and wall st analysts.

And don't worry, the regular format isn't going anywhere. This is something EXTRA.

As always, in this video I'm just sharing my #investment thinking process and my reasoning. Keep using your own brain. Don't be a sheep 🐑

Find me everywhere @stevenmarkryan

I love you all,
Steven

p.s. Share your thoughts below. I read ALL your comments.

Investment,Tesla,Stock,Tesla Stock,Investing,Stocks,Finance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments