Advertisement

Can We Find Some Silver Dimes? It's Dime Time!

Can We Find Some Silver Dimes? It's Dime Time! It's Dime Time! I'll be Coin Roll Hunting 2 Boxes of Dimes again - I picked up a few Bank Boxes of Dimes from a different bank this week in hopes of finding something I would need for my coin collection.
I was hoping that I would find some silver in these two boxes so I decided to make it a 100 roll hunt in hopes of doubling my chances
Let's see how much silver we found!

🔴Did you notice my Coin Hunting Mat? My Coin Roll Hunting Mats are listed on both my website and on eBay, if you want to check them out:



Thanks for watching!

PLEASE SUPPORT MY CHANNEL - I am an Amazon Associate and if you shop on Amazon, please feel free to click one of my links below - I get a little extra every time you shop using my link:


The Microscope I use:


My Webcam:


My Microphone (Blue Yeti):


US Coins Redbook:


Strike it Rich - Coin Errors/Varieties Book:


I hope you enjoyed the video!
I post several new videos weekly so please subscribe if you wish to see more:

Thanks for watching!

FYI - I've been asked about an address to send things to. If you want, you can use this address:
Rob Finds Treasure
P.O. Box 5565
Frisco, TX 75035

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
paypal.me/RobFindsTreasure


#silverdimes #coinrollhuntingdimes #dimetime #robfindstreasure #coins #silverscore

silver found,rare,dime,dimes,worth,money,coin,coins,silver,coin roll,coin roll hunting,valuable,pocket,change,rare dimes,valuable dimes,dimes worth money,rare dimes worth money,silver dime,silver dimes,rare coins worth money,coins and collectibles,coin roll hunting silver,coin roll hunting dimes,dime searching,coin hunting,roll hunting dimes,metal detecting,found silver,silver dime value,dime time,rob finds treasure dimes,mercury dime,1982 dime,rft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments