Advertisement

Breastfeeding Vlog: Shoot Back In The Bathroom

Breastfeeding Vlog: Shoot Back In The Bathroom I just couldn’t put a cover over his head to feed him and it was too busy for Trauma to publicly feed.

Please know that there is no shame in running to the bathroom to be alone. It is sad but when I feel uncomfortable I know others will feed off of my energy.

I am a people pleaser and worry wart, so retreating to a private place to feed is easy for me. I want so badly to stay and just pull my breast out to provide food for my child but it is definitely hard to do. 👀 Be strong and do what your baby needs even if it feels awkward. Never the less make sure you take care of you! Yes, you Mama! If you need privacy find it or ask for it from the establishment. 👍

Bathroom

Post a Comment

0 Comments