Advertisement

Barat Easy and Simple eye makeup tutorial in just two steps_zainab numan

Barat Easy and Simple eye makeup tutorial in just two steps_zainab numan salam today i share with you most east party makeup in just two steps using glamourous face eye shadow pallet...its my look #8...

#partymakeup #easymakeup #stepbystepmakeup #makeupkrnykaasantareeka #glamourousface #look8 #zainabnuman #eyemakeup


Dear girls i just started a challange that i make looks with glamourous face eye shadow pallet using all their metallic shades..
all the links r down below. 👇👇

glamouorus face eye shadow pallet look #1
👉

glamourousface eye shadow pallet look #2
👉

glamourous face eye shadow pallet look #3
👉

glamourous face eye shadow pallet look #4
👉

glamoruous face eye shadow pallet look #5
👉

glamourous face eye shadow pallet look #6
👉

glamourous face eye shadow pallet look #7
👉

check miss rose glitter review here👇👇


check gabrini cosmetic review here👇👇


📍subscribe to my makeup channel 👇👇👇


subscribe to my vlogs channel


Like my face book page👉...

follow me on insta gram👉...
insta handle 👉@zainbnuman

for business inquiries.....email me...➡ahmadnumanraheem@gmail.com



i luv u all thankuo so much for ur support

"zainab numan"

DISCLAIMER
i am makeup junki/makeup lOver and shared my all experinces my tips and trick in form of videos with all of u gyzz....all the reviews in my videos based on my personal experince ,,,,i never ever recomend u that product which i really dnt like ....

easy party makeup in two steps,party makeup krny ka asan tareeka,step by step party makeup for begginers,makeup ideas,how to do party makeup at home,how to do party makeup like salon,makeup kr ny ka asan tareeka,zainab numan eyes makeup,zainab numan new video,pakistani producys,glamourousface eye shadow pallet,how to,eye shadow,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments