Advertisement

A Day in the Life with iPad Pro 12.9' | College Student Vlog! (iPadOS)

A Day in the Life with iPad Pro 12.9' | College Student Vlog! (iPadOS) Go to ​ and use code NOAHHERMAN to get up to 91% OFF yearly web hosting plans.Succeed faster!

I've been using iPad Pro 11" and 12.9" at university/college for a few months now. Since second semester has begun I have integrated into my workflow more and more for things like note-taking, music, reading etc. In this video I bring you along with me to experience how I put this device to use on a typical day at my college!

ipad pro 12.9,ipad pro college student review,ipad pro note taking,ipad pro 11 inch,ipad pro 11 vs 12.9,ipad pro 2020,ipad pro unboxing,ipad pro student,ipad pro,ipad pro college notes,ipad pro college experience,ipad pro apps for studetns,

Post a Comment

0 Comments