Advertisement

3 Ways People Get High...

3 Ways People Get High... ► SUBSCRIBE for daily travel videos:
► INSTAGRAM? Join me:

Disclaimer: This video is for educational purposes only.

If there's one thing I've realized from visiting almost every country in the world, it's that human beings like to find ways to alter their state of mind.

Over the years, I've come across many natural remedies that people take in foreign countries to get high, and in this video I share with you three of those stories -- hash in Afghanistan, kava in Micronesia and iboga in Gabon.

Follow @DrewBinsky on IG Stories for more!

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
►FB: (I post daily videos there too!)
►IG Stories:

WHO AM I?
My name is Drew Binsky and I am going to all 197 countries in the world. I make daily travel videos about people, culture and anything else I find interesting on the road. My ultimate goal is to inspire you to travel far and wide, because our planet is beautiful!

MORE ABOUT ME:


CONTACT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

get high,how people get high,different ways to get high,iboga,kava,hash,afghanistan,afghani hash,iboga gabon,gabon,micronesia,pohnpei,state of mind,natural remedies,natural drugs,drugs around the world,natural drugs around the world,kabul,libreville,drew binsky,drew binsky drug,travel,travel the world,every country,what kind of drugs,what kinds of drugs are around the world,happiness,fun times,geny,superman,superwoman,funny tags,great video,vlog,vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments