Advertisement

2 DNF's to Start the Year : January Wrap Up

2 DNF's to Start the Year : January Wrap Up January was a pretty spectacular reading month. I may have started off with two DNF's but I also had five 5 star reads...can't be mad at that. I'd love to know if you read any of these books and if you enjoyed them. What was your favorite read of January?

♥ ~~Links & Stuff ~~♥

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Goodreads:
Email: julie.zantopoulos(at)gmail(dot)com

Using the links below helps my channel & myself so much!
LitJoy Crate for $5 off:
Owlcrate:
Bite Me Box: Code: BMBSAVE10
Jord Wood Watches:
Support my channel by using my Book Depository Link:
Patreon:

Happy Reading
Julie

Pages and Pens,january wrap up,wrap up,book review,book reviews,ya,ya fantasy,fiction,adult fantasy,adult contemporary,literary fiction,DNF,did not finish,five star reads,ya contemporary,five star books,favorite books,book,books,bookshelf,booktube,booktuber,backlist books,finishing series,Darkdawn vlog,rating,book rating,book stats,reading stats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments