Advertisement

YOGA WORKOUT FOR FLEXIBILITY & WEIGHT LOSS AT HOME Klairkia

YOGA WORKOUT FOR FLEXIBILITY & WEIGHT LOSS AT HOME Klairkia I was drawn to yoga for 3 main reasons
1. I had injured my knee twice and my achillies tendon through the way I was exercising
2. I could do it at home and not join a gym
3. I knew I was bendy and stretchy so thought I’d be good at it 🥨

However due to multiple injuries through yoga and then gaining knowledge + understanding on my teacher training about WHY I was so mobile + WHY bending + stretching caused me so much pain after, I know now that bending the body into cool shapes isn’t necessarily good for it at all 🥨

Hyper mobility is spectrum disorder that affects ligaments and collegan in the body and even links to anxiety and digestive disorders
.

Sometimes yoga can feel like it glorifies the flexibility of a body especially when you start out. I think this is why I used to practice stretching and bending so much if I’m honest🥨
.
I noticed that the more I practiced this way the more my hips ached, my pelvis felt numb, sciatica got worse and my shoulders popped 😳
.
I hope that by highlighting and sharing teaching tips that you feel more confident in your own yoga journey if flexibility isn’t your strong point; and if you’re hyper mobile like myself you can find ways to still practice your yoga but safely and without causing your body pain 👌🏼👍🏼
#hypermobileyogi #yogatransformation #yogatips


otivation fitness project aiming to touch all the people hustling for better physique and looking for a practical guide to change the shape and health. So DAILY VIDEOS are posted so the community can enjoy the best fitness references of the world by the top fit influencers online from Brazil and from all over the planet.

The edition is done adding the most captivating and energising copyright royalties free musics available on Youtube. Shout out to NCS channel, Frequency and many others 4 their great work and support. Therefore, our visitors can both watch the videos or simply listen to their favourites workout playlist trough our stuff.

yoga,йога,

Post a Comment

0 Comments