Advertisement

Who’s Your Valentine? πŸŒΈπŸ’•❤️πŸ’•πŸŒΈ includes love messages and songs (with channeling) pick a card!!!

Who’s Your Valentine? πŸŒΈπŸ’•❤️πŸ’•πŸŒΈ includes love messages and songs (with channeling) pick a card!!! TIME STAMPS

Pile #1: 4:04
Pile #2: 8:31
Pile #3: 15:12






LATEST CLIENT TESTIMONIAL:


Recommended affirmation/manifestation videos:





My Favorite Tarot Decks:
Golden Tarot
Golden Universal
Santa Muerte
Healing Light
THOTH
Hermetic

Recommended Reading:
Playing The Matrix
Condensed Chaos
Wuthering Heights
The Power of Now

Tools of The Trade:
Pilot Precise V5
White Candles
Cheer Up Buttercup!
Celestial Journal

Venus in Aquarius:
Sapphire Siren
Sunglasses
Faux Leopard Fur
Bangles

PERSONAL READINGS

One hour card reading: $100 (video)
30 minute card reading: $75 (video)
15 minute card reading: $25 (video)
One question card reading: $5 (email/photo)
NEW SERVICE: accountability coaching $500
With the accountability coaching service you get four one hour personal readings (one reading per week) and a month of unlimited email support which will include in-depth clarification regarding your four video readings and any advice/encouragement regarding your situation.
NATAL CHART READING: I will explain the basics of your natal chart and discuss the major aspects in a 30 minute video for $75.
SYNASTRY READING: I will explain the basics of your synastry with your partner and discuss the major aspects in a one hour video for $100.

PayPal:
roxixmas@gmail.com

1. Send payment:
2. Send email to roxixmas@gmail.com introducing yourself, notifying me that you've paid, and presenting your situation. You can ask up to three questions. I recommend sending your astro combo (sun/moon/rising) as well as the astro combo of your love interest if applicable, but this is not a requirement.

After I've received your payment and questions I'll schedule your reading. I do my private readings on the webcam as pre-recorded videos. I upload to YouTube as unlisted videos. I send the links to the clients and keep the videos in the archives for one week. For the accountability coaching option I keep videos in the archives for one month. Please note that I specialize in romantic/sexual relationships. I can do career readings, as well, but my focus is on relationships. I do not do psychic predictions and I do not do readings regarding health.

Donations help me optimize my channel and are very much appreciated! I'm all about that energy exchange. This is my full-time gig.




#FreeTarotReading #ChanneledLoveMessages

channeling,channeled,tarot channel,tarot cards,reading tarot cards,tarot reader,Siren Tarot,Siren Tarot San Antonio,psychic,pick a card,tarot reading,timeless tarot reading,valentines pick a card,valentines tarot,twin flames tarot,soulmates tarot,sexual magic tarot,tarot,astrology,Leo,Gemini,true love tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments