Advertisement

The Ultimate ASMR Head and Scalp Massage | Realistic Binaural Sounds for Real Relaxation

The Ultimate ASMR Head and Scalp Massage | Realistic Binaural Sounds for Real Relaxation Get your headphones on, and hold onto your socks. I'm getting all up in your ears with 3D sounds that I hope you'll actually be able to feel---including scratching and tapping with my hands, a vibrating comb, electric massage, hair brushing, and more. Happy Viewing!

My first Ultimate Head and Scalp Massage ASMR video:

Subscribe to my channel for more ASMR, relaxation, and all around feel good goodness!

HUGE thank you to my patrons!
My Patreon page helps keep this channel going. I am extremely grateful for any support.

You can find me elsewhere on the internet:
ASMR App: (use code Featherz)
Twitter:
Bloopers:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:

I am an amazon affiliate. If you purchase any items through my links you will help support this channel because I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your consideration. Tingle On!
Electric Massage Comb:
Palm Shaped Massage Glove:
Bamboo Paddle Brush:
Electric Portable Head Massager:
Top 8 Essential Oils:

Paypal account: I love making these videos, so regardless of donations, I will still be doing what I love---that said, any donations are greatly appreciated.

ASMR,Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response,Heather Feather,Binaural,Head Massage,Scalp Massage,ear to ear,whispering,ASMR Massage,World's Greatest Head Massage,relax,relaxing,video for sleep,video for insomnia,sleep,video for anxiety relief,calming,soothing,sleep sounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments