Advertisement

The paint on my ZL1 1LE was worse than I thought...

The paint on my ZL1 1LE was worse than I thought... Huge thanks to Detail2U in Rancho Cucamonga for letting me film the process of paint protecting and ceramic coating my 2018 ZL1 1LE.

Since I track my car, protecting the paint is extremely important. We also added custom black and clear PPF to maintain the factory look while protecting the paint.

Contact Detail2U at

○○○○○○ Items featured in this video available at Amazon ○○○○○○



► Amazon US -

► Amazon UK -

► Amazon Canada -



Get your JayzTwoCents Merch Here! -



••• Follow me on your favorite Social Media! •••

Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:

SUBSCRIBE!



JAYZTWOCENTS


paint,shine,polish,paint polish,paint protection,paint correction,detail2u,ceramic,ceramic coat,ceramic protection,automotice,zl1 1le,camaro,chevrolet,detailing,how to detail a car,how to correct bad paint,custom wrap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments