Advertisement

The Claw! Functional Mechanical Hand from scrap metal Cosplay|Steampunk Robot hand

The Claw! Functional Mechanical Hand from scrap metal Cosplay|Steampunk Robot hand Ever since i was a child I have been into robot hand and mechanical hands alike. I saw an episode of mythbusters where they explained the basic mechanics required to function a mechanical hand. So this has been stewing in my head for many years. After my Art Exhibition last month I started getting serious about building it. Funny thing is last week my Father in-law had hand surgery and joking said he'd call me if anything went wrong and he needed a back up, not knowing i was making this. I sent him a text back of a picture of the hand saying, "I'm way ahead of you."

robot,diy,hand,steam punk\cosplay,sifi,scifi,sci-fi,how to,comic con,do it yourself (hobby),robotic arm,robot hand,iron man,cyborg arm sleeve,cyborg cosplay,bionic arm,comic con cosplay,robotic arm design,robotic arm implant,steampunk arm tutorial,bionic arm implant,robot boy,sci-fi movies,welding,fabrication,hobart,miller,goth,drilling,grinding,argon,gas welding,harbor freight,toy story,jim carrey,superhero,gripper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments