Advertisement

Taurus ♉️ View this situation from a logical standpoint

Taurus ♉️ View this situation from a logical standpoint Thank you for joining me here at Preferher Tarot, and thank you for all of your support. You all, are more than amazing!

As I’ve become even more familiar with my intuitive abilities, I decided to use the gifts I have to help as many as I could. With your love and support I’m here and more than happy to reach at least, most of you.

If you would like to get a personal reading, feel free to reach out to me at preferher.tarot@yahoo.com

20minute Reading for $20
40minute Reading for $35
60minute Reading for $55

Question of your choice or Free vibe (clarity and guidance on what comes to the forefront)

Thank you for all donations.!.!



**These Readings are in general and for entertainment purposes only.

Taurus love guidance inspiration healing finances 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments