Advertisement

Spraying Perfume to Make my Girlfriend Think I CHEATED! | Joshua Suarez

Spraying Perfume to Make my Girlfriend Think I CHEATED! | Joshua Suarez So I Sprayed another perfume and my Girlfriend SMELLED it Immediately as she walked in! This prank got crazy! She got so mad at me. She was all over me questioning me! The prank wars Has just started! Watch the full prank NOW!

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS & Videos Here💦-

OUR COUPLES CHANNEL❤️-

Subscribe Here!
Check out my TopVideos!

Wireless Headphones $19-
FREE Necklace-


FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM-

Couples Instagram-

JOSHUA SUAREZ Instagram-

Star Instagram-

#JoshuaSuarez #Couples

About JoshuaSuarez:
Hey J Sqaud! My name is Joshua Suarez and I'm known for the Pranks, Challenges, vlogs, and much more. Join our family and subscribe so you see content each week from us. We post videos every week so definitely make sure you are constantly are checking to see whats new!

Join #teamjoshua
Youtube is not a sponsor to any giveaways. Rules made by Joshua Suarez.

Spraying Perfume to Make my Girlfriend Think I Cheated! | Joshua Suarez


JoshuaSuarez

Joshuasuarez,joshua suarez,joshua,teamjoshua,j squad,prank,vlog,challenge,couples,cutecouple,couplegoals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments