Advertisement

SKETCHBOOK STUDIES! Art goals you should definitely set for 2020 - Oranges & Morning glory blossoms

SKETCHBOOK STUDIES! Art goals you should definitely set for 2020 -  Oranges & Morning glory blossoms Hey guys! sorry, it's been a while, but I would like to warmly welcome all the new subscribers to this channel!!! Thank you so much for subscribing it really means a lot!! 🥰🧡

Anddd welcome to a new series I'd like to call 'Sketchbook Studies' (even though I accidentally called it 'fill a sketchbook with me' in the voiceover hehe).

The reason why I decided to categorize them differently is cause I wanted to create a safe space for us to try with new things and play around a little more; to produce art for practice instead of having the pressure of creating a final product. That's why I called it sketchbook 'studies' because essentially, what we'll be doing is practicing our skills by trying to experiment with learning something new :)

Also, I wanted to chat a little about some art goals of mine which I have set for 2020 that I'd like to share with you guys, in case any of you would find it useful 💞

I hope you guys enjoyed this little painting of oranges and morning glory blossoms.🍊🌺 please let me know what you think and comment below if you have any ideas or requests on what I should paint next!! 😇

Please like and subscribe, it would really mean a lot.

and also

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

Art account: @lucid.lilacs

Main account: @Maya_Carera

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE:

🌻 🌻

painting,sketchbook,tutorial,art,gouache,illustration,artist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments