Advertisement

Setting Goals for 2020| How to write goals and CRUSH them!!!

Setting Goals for 2020| How to write goals and CRUSH them!!! First I want to apologize for looking down at my paper, I was trying so hard not to read my notes but didn't want to miss any important information to share with you! I am so excited about this video. I took the time to set my own 2020 goals and got inspired to make a video on how to write and set goals! I hope you take the time to write down your goals and make your dreams a reality!

Make sure you check out Dave Ramsey's Show Podcast, "How are you going to change in 2020?" Thursday December 26th, 2019 (1st 10 minutes of episode) this is where I got my inspiration to create this video. Also Dave Ramsey is the best and so inspiring!

*PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & CLICK THE 🔔 FOR NOTIFICATIONS :)
Subscribe here:








Follow me on INSTAGRAM:
mrsvalerielizarraga





Follow me on SNAPCHAT!
valerielove214

iMovie,goal setting,how to write a goal,2020 goals,smart goals,2020 goal setting,set goals for 2020,Dave Ramsey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments