Advertisement

Remember the Good Times | Comfort for Loss of a Loved One (Caring Girlfriend) (F4A) [ASMR]

Remember the Good Times | Comfort for Loss of a Loved One (Caring Girlfriend) (F4A) [ASMR] A loved one has passed, and everyone has come to the funeral and memorial service. Once the first procession has been completed, everybody begins to head towards the building where the memorial is going to be. However, you wish to have a moment alone, so you and your girlfriend sit together and talk.

I hope you all enjoyed this somewhat sad, yet caring video. Losing somebody is never easy, especially if they're somebody you hold close to your heart. Never forget the good times you've shared with them, and remember that they are indeed now in a better place. Remember, if you have any requests or just want to say hi, feel free to leave a comment, send me an email or shoot me a tweet! I also have an Instagram in which you can follow me and the updates I have for the channel and little snippets of my life. On top of that, I have a patreon and if you feel like supporting me and help me reach goals and make better, more quality content, you'll get some sweet rewards as well. :3

Twitter: @Kay_JASMR

Email: kayjasmrofficial@gmail.com

Instagram:

Patreon:

Image:


Sound effects:

Thank you to my wonderful patrons
Isaac
Brother-Captain Gray
Jesse
Solo Sombre
Electrodark11
Sam Woodworth
Fission Mailed/Starscream3
TheCasualCook
Shoulder_Clod
Jaryn MacInnes
Phantom-051-Planeguy
GawainW
Jim Rogers
πŸ’œ

ASMR,comfort,passing away,funeral,death,love,sweet,girlfriend,support,memories,audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments