Advertisement

Real Remodel Quick Update + My Intl Builders Show Schedule This Week in Vegas

Real Remodel Quick Update + My Intl Builders Show Schedule This Week in Vegas I’m leaving tomorrow to go to Las Vegas for the International Builder Show (IBS) Jan 21-23rd, 2020. This is the biggest show of the year with massive crowds and all the big manufacturers. Here’s my quick schedule for the week along with an update on my Real Remodel project as I'm just about ready to rock on framing. I sure hope to get the chance to meet you this week. I also have a bunch of giveaways so be sure to track me down! Here's the schedule:
Rockwool Booth N739 every day at 10:30 for a 20 min talk about Exterior Insulation
Trane Booth N727 11:30 Tuesday Jan 21st
Dorken Booth C2656 Tuesday 1-2Pm, and Wed 11:30-12:30
Jeld-Wen Booth C5230 "Choosing Windows - Material Selection: Choosing the Best Materials"
HIGH PERFORMANCE BUILDING ZONE Talks
HPBZ N135 Tues 2:30 Exterior Insulation
HPBZ N135 Wed12:30 Indoor Air Quality
Builder Trend Booth SU1010 Wed 2-3Pm I'll be Podcasting!
Huber C3325 Wed 3:30-5pm with MATT CARRIKER! Best of Social Awards Register here $free$:

Wed NIGHT Fine Homebuilding Keep Craft Alive Charity Event. Tickets here:

And don't forget we have a partnership with DriDuck.com this year as our official clothing supplier! Everything on their site is 15% off with "RisingerBuild" code.
See you there! Matt Risinger

Vegas

Post a Comment

0 Comments