Advertisement

Putting An Electric Steering Column In My Miata! Will it Work!? No Lines, No Pump, No Fluid!

Putting An Electric Steering Column In My Miata! Will it Work!? No Lines, No Pump, No Fluid! I've had a lot of issues with power steering on my LS Swapped Miata. Tried F-body pumps and kept burning them up, tried all sorts to keep them alive. Switched to an electric hydraulic volve pump, it didn't work very well at all, so now we are doing an electric column. So this is just an electric motor that goes on the steering column no lines, no fluid, no pump to deal with.and you can adjust how much assist you want. The question is, how will it fit and work?

For anyone interested in doing this. I went the easy route and spent a lot to just get a bolt in kit because I didn't have time to DIY it. But you can get a universal kit from e power steering which is still a little pricey, or buy a used column for I believe an 2005-10 cobalt and either fit the whole column in, or fit the motor to your column. This seems like an awesome option but I won't know until I drift with it.

Thanks to all who support me on Patreon! -

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
ME -

ALSO ON TWITTER

Snapchat: taylorsaysdrift

Background Music by Bonus Points



Let me know what you thought of this video!

turbo miata,ls1 miata,rb miata,miata fails,miata crash,miata how to,turbo miata drift,miata drift,miata slammed,sr20 miata,jz miata,350z drift,350z fail,turbo 350z,350z crash,350z how to,350z coilovers,350z angle,corvette drift,corvette slammed,corvette turbo,c5 drift,c5 slamed,jdm corvette,jdm c5,corvette how to,corvette fails,2jz corvette,2jz mustang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments