Advertisement

💫PICK A CARD💫 The first things people notice about YOU!💬👀🤭(timeless)

💫PICK A CARD💫 The first things people notice about YOU!💬👀🤭(timeless) What are some of the first things people may notice about you?! This pick a card just might let you know.
This includes first impressions, what the see on the outside and how they feel about you!
Timestamps⤵️⤵️
Pick a Pile- 14:40 🎴🎴🎴🎴🎴
Pile 1- 15:40 💛
Pile 2- 26:08 💛
Pile 3- 35:45 💛
Pile 4- 45:10 💛
Pile 5- 54:44 💛

Hi Angels!! My name is Kara!🌸
I have Clairaudience(ability to hear beyond normal reach) and
Clairvoyance(ability to gain information about an object, person, location, or physical event through extrasensory perception.)

I pick up energies and I'm sensitive to what I feel all around me!
Im also a Medium, I can channel loved ones who have passed away.
Last but not least I have an amazing gift where I can see and hear your Angels/ guardian Angels around you! They always have loving messages for us🌻

If you would like a personal reading with me please email! I would love to! 🦋

If you have Any questions, comments, concerns
Email- Angelic.charms333@gmail.com


😇 To BOOK Life coaching session, for advice, personal reading, Angel reading or energy clearing!
Email- Angelic.charms333@gmail.com

For pricing or questions please email me. The pricing is different depending on what you would like! 💛

⭐SUPPORT⭐
If you resonate with my videos and feel that you would like to donate🙏 anything is appreciated!!
Venmo - Angeliccharms333
(thank you so much!!)

I pray everyday for my selected audience(YOU!) I'm grateful for each and every person that watches.

💌SOCIAL MEDIA💌

Instagram- Angelic.charms333

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: *please use your own judgement when making life decisions. Actions that the client/clients chooses to make is not my responsibility nor will I be held accountable. *All YouTube content is for entertainment and informational purpose only! 😊

Pick,A card,Angels,manifesting,manifestation,manifest,First impression,First impressions,General reading,Pick a card,Kara,Twins,Twin flames,Outgoing,Shy,Personality,Traits,Noticing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments