Advertisement

Pepe Jeans London fragrance for him and her! Hot or Not!?

Pepe Jeans London fragrance for him and her! Hot or Not!? Hi guys welcome to my channel! I hope you enjoyed this video. Pepe Jeans London His/Hers is not bad at all. The bottles are to just live for! Cocktail glass yesssss a cocktail shaker yessssah. These fragrances are very affordable and a nice ,soft and warm sweet scents. I won't say it is a Wow factor but, if you would like to collect the cutest bottles and everyday wearable fragrance I say go for it! I definitely will be wearing Pepe Jeans for her with some bomb smelling fruity lotion for layering. Thank you guys for viewing. Forgive me if my grammar is not peferct! I absolutely didn't mean to say drunken lmbo *Let me make it guys LOL!

PepeJean,Fragrance,His,Hers,perfume,PepeJeansLondon,London,scentxy momma,

Post a Comment

0 Comments