Advertisement

My New Small Studio Set Up!

My New Small Studio Set Up! Hey babies!! This week I wanted to take you on a little tour of my new studio set up now that I'm all settled here in California. My space here is much smaller then my space back home so this video is actually a full apartment tour. It's a sneak peak at where I create my music now and what I use to create my music.
.
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and push that little bell icon to always get notified about more videos like this! I post videos every week!
Find all of my stuff in one place:
www.thefriz.net
.
Connect with me on other platforms!
Instagram - thefrizofficial
Facebook - @thefriz420
Twitter - @thefriz420
.
The song playing in the video is Dark Eyes by Me!
Stream Dark Eyes and all of my other originals on ALL MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORMS. It is also available for purchase on iTunes.
.
Equipment mentioned in this video:
- Mac Book Pro
- Software - Ableton Live
- Ableton Push Controller
- Akai Professional LPD8 Controller
- Akai Professional APC40mk2 Controller
- Akai Professional MPK249 Controller
- AKG C314 Professional Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Casio CDP130 Digital Piano
- Pioneer XDJ-RX2 Professional DJ Controller with Touchscreen Display and Rekordbox

Akai Professional,Ableton Live,Apartment Studio Set Up,Small Music Studio Set Up,Bedroom Music Studio Set Up,Ableton Live Producer,Ableton Live Performer,The Friz,Akai Professional APC40mk2,Akai Professional MPK249,Akai Professional LPD8,Ableton Push Controller,Pioneer Dj,Rekordbox Dj,Pioneer XDJ-RX2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments