Advertisement

My Finding Fifty Two Challenge

My Finding Fifty Two Challenge In this video I discuss my #FindingFiftyTwo Challenge. I have set up a Facebook group and will have the website up and running this week as well. I hope you join me in this challenge to find 52 hours in a year all for yourself!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you would like to see more, follow me on other social media
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
Badass Valkyrie Facebook Page:
#FindingFiftyTwo Facebook Group:
Rebel Athenas Run Club on Facebook:
Amazon:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
FYI: Everything you see on my channel is purchased by Me. Nothing has been sponsored or given to me for review unless specified. If that is ever the case, I will always point out if a product has been sponsored.

#badassvalkyrie,#amygraham,#findingfiftytwo,#findingfiftytwochallenge,#selfcare,#self-care,#finding52,#amygrahamchallenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments