Advertisement

My favourite Printed Pen - The BIC 4-in-1 Pen

My favourite Printed Pen - The BIC 4-in-1 Pen The key to success with any branded merchandise campaigns is that the product(s) you use are useful to your audience.

There is no better and more useful product than a pen, and although it doesn't seem that exciting or clever the right choice of pen will put your brand in the hands of your clients every day, promotional products truly work.

Too many marketers & business owners undervalue the pen, they buy on price, completely misunderstanding the potential of what they are buying. A plastic pen is valued at 25p, but what price would you pay for a product that is printed with your logo and/or message that your clients will see/touch/use every single day. For that product would you pay £0.25 or would you pay £25.00?

I have been using the Bic 4-in-1 pen throughout 2019 and it is my go to pen, I will go out of my way to find it. It writes beautifully but for any note taking having a black, blue, red, green ink choice it just adds so much value to my note taking. Call me old fashioned but yes, notebook & pen rather than tablet and stylus for me!

Printed pens have massive marketing value and for me the Bic 4-in-1 is one of the ultimate promotional products, it's in my Top 10, possibly Top 5 best items for branded merchandise.

branded merchandise,bic pen,4 in 1,merchandise,promotional product,multicoloured pen,bec development,printed pens,logo pens,branded pens,printed promotional pens,writing instruments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments