Advertisement

My Collection of baseball custom autographed postcard photos obtained by mail TTM Part 1

My Collection of baseball custom autographed postcard photos obtained by mail TTM Part 1 These are custom photos I did using GIMP. I would send these to past players and I would in return receive autographed versions. Just a note; I would send extras for the players and many of them appreciated it and sent me an additional thank you note. Boston Red Sox, Detroit Tigers, St Louis Cardinals, New York NY Mets, New York NY Yankees, MLB, Major league baseball

Yankees,yankee stadium,yankee autographs,mlb autographs,autographed photos,New York Yankees,hALL OF fAME AUTOGRAPHS,BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS,PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS,SIGNED SPORTSCARDS,Yogi Berra,Stan Musial,Kirby Puckett,Don Drysdale,Mickey Mantle,Joe Dimaggio,Willie Mays,Detroit Tigers,Tony Gwynn,Padres,Twins,Dodgers,Giants,Indians,Royals,Red Sox,White Sox,Mariners,Astros,NY Mets,Mets,New York Mets,Orioles,Nationals,Expos,Braves,Chicago Cubs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments