Advertisement

My 2020 NBA All-Star Selections: Western Conference

My 2020 NBA All-Star Selections: Western Conference Welcome back everybody, in today's video I wanted to reveal my picks for the 2020 NBA all-star game in the Western conference:

Starters -
Luka Doncic
James Harden
LeBron James
Kawhi Leonard
Anthony Davis

Bench -
Nikola Jokic
Brandon Ingram
Karl-Anthony Towns
Damian Lillard
Donovan Mitchell
Rudy Gobert
Devin Booker

Be sure to subscribe for more NBA news and rumors every single day!

Check out my gaming channel:

The Sporting Logically Podcast:

iTunes -

Spotify -



Follow SL on Twitch: Twitch.tv/gaminglogically
Follow SL on Twitter: @SportingLogical
Follow SL on Instagram: @sportinglogically

nba,basketball,nba all-star,luka doncic,james harden,anthony davis,lebron james,kawhi leonard,nikola jokic,brandon ingram,My 2020 NBA All-Star Selections: Western Conference,sporting logically,karl-anthony towns,damian lillard,donovan mitchell,rudy gobert,devin booker,nba news,nba rumors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments