Advertisement

Multiband Compression On The Mix Bus

Multiband Compression On The Mix Bus Multiband compression is a great way to compress the overall song in sections based on the frequencies. Let your kick snap through with a slower attack and use a fast attack on the highs to grab the harshness right away.

Artist: Richard Lou Ce
Song: Ponte Pa' Mi
Listen to the full song at

#multibandcompression
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
RAW TECHNIQUE STUDIOS PRODUCTS/SERVICES
►► My Premium Courses & Templates →

►► Online Mixing and Mastering →


RAW TECHNIQUE STUDIOS PARTNERS
►► Distrokid: Get Your Music On Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal →

►► Waves: Get great plugins at great prices


VIDEO AND RECORDING EQUIPMENT
►► My Old Camera (Canon G7X) →
►► My New Camera (Canon SL2) →
►►My most used lights →
►► My Octagon Lighting (Bulbs and tripod not included) →
►► The bulbs for the Octagon Light →
►► My Soundcard/Interface →
►► My Microphone →
►► My Video Editing Software and Screen Recorder→

►► My Adam A8X Studio Monitors -
►► My Headphones -
►► My Midi Controller -
►► My Mic Stand -
►► My Pop Filter -
►► My XLR Microphone Cable -
►► My Auralex Pads -
►► My Big Knob Monitor Controller -
Recommended Add on’s Similar to mine
►► Basic Power Strip -
►► External Hard Drive -
►► Powered USB Hub -
►► iLok -
►► TRS to TRS Cables -
►► TRS to XLR Cables -

FOLLOW RAW TECHNIQUE STUDIOS
►► Instagram →
►► Twitter →
►► Facebook →
►► Website →
►►Subscribe to my channel here

Thank you for watching this video.

Compression

Post a Comment

0 Comments