Advertisement

Mitten Adventure 3 - Colour changes, darning in ends and thinking about the thumb.

Mitten Adventure 3 - Colour changes, darning in ends and thinking about the thumb. Here I demonstrate the colour change method I am employing and how they are staggered, also how to darn in and bury the ends. Also at this point I'm putting thought into what kind of thumb I plan to use.
This series of videos is to document an as yet undeveloped project. I want use my Blue Faced Leicester sport weight yarns and to write a straightforward double-knit mitten pattern. After that nothing is certain. As I record this journey I'll try to explain my reasons for choosing various techniques. There may be mistakes, recalculations and re dos! Please subscribe to my channel to be notified of developments as they unfold! For more of my designs visit LucyNeatby.com and for my Blue Faced Leicester colours, visit Happy stitches and thanks for joining me.

Knitting,mittens,Lucy Neatby,double knitting,double knit,Blue Faced Leicester,yarn,knitting techniques,adventure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments