Advertisement

Mid Back Row with Cable - Flexibility Friday!

Mid Back Row with Cable - Flexibility Friday! Flex and Flexibility!


Let's talk strength... ๐Ÿ’ช You want to get more flexible, but I keep putting up strength videos - WHAT'S GOING ON⁉️


Here's the big secret that no 9ne is talking about in the flexibility world.  Or the strength world, for that matter... ๐Ÿคซ


Strength and flexibility are two sides of the same coin.  It doesn't matter if you only want one of them, you HAVE to work on both or eventually ๐Ÿ’ข you'll plateau or get injured.


I don't want that for you, and I've already tried that for me.  It wasn't a great idea.


But that's why coaches test things out on themselves first!


So today for #FlexFriday I'm giving you one of my top strength exercises for:


๐Ÿšฉ Backbends


๐Ÿšฉ Back Day


๐Ÿšฉ Posture - this pic your chest up and strengthens spinal muscles


๐Ÿšฉ Neck issues - mid-back weakness makes necks tight


๐Ÿšฉ Glute stability - legs aren't just hanging out here!


๐Ÿšฉ Core strength - your abs go allllll the way around your back!


๐Ÿšฉ Bikini posing - posing practice doesn't have to hurt!


Using a cable instead of a barbell or weights greatly increases the amount of action and effort you have to use.  You muscles must keep a constant response to the exercise and be during the whole set.


Give it a try and let me know how it goes!


Which do you prefer - ๐Ÿ‹️‍♀️ strength or ๐Ÿคธ‍♀️ flexibility?  COMMENT BELOW!


Find me on Instagram:

@vegan_circus_girl


For early access, inside tips, and exclusive flexibility playlists, sign up for my FREE VIB Club here:




Get FREE HELP with my videos here:






This video is for informational and entertainment purposes only.  Be sure to consult with the proper medical professionals before attempting any exercise or movement program.

Friday!

Post a Comment

0 Comments