Advertisement

[JP] DFFOO: A difficulty to surpass CHAOS!? (Act 2 Final Chapter Part 2 LUFENIA)

[JP] DFFOO: A difficulty to surpass CHAOS!? (Act 2 Final Chapter Part 2 LUFENIA) A new difficulty dropped! LUFENIA! And what boss to kick it off than the legendary Shinryu itself? I was honestly pretty intimidated by the new difficulty, so I played it suuuuper safe. I could’ve played a bit more aggressive to not stall as long.

Lufenia has 1 major change. The boss has a unique counter that decreases whenever you or them act. There are methods to freeze the boss’s counter. In this case, keeping Shinryu’s brv below 25% of his max brv will freeze the counter (Shinryu has 60k brv)

The counter will appear when Shinryu uses his recast ability, and it disappears when Shinryu uses his recast ability again. Based off what I read, the conditions of freezing the countdown will be unique and specific to each boss in the future.

What do I think about Lufenia so far? I think it’s an interesting twist on normal battle and WAY better than the “increase hp and defense” path. I’m interested to see what the devs will do with Lufenia in the future as more are released.

LUFENIA)

Post a Comment

0 Comments