Advertisement

Introducing Fable the Raven | vlog ep. 1 - Did you know Ravens can talk?!

Introducing Fable the Raven |  vlog ep. 1 - Did you know Ravens can talk?! Hello everyone :) I'm back after a five year gap, wow!

Look out for loads of new content on my falconry birds in the coming weeks.

However this video today is all about a very special bird of mine I'd like you to meet. She's not a bird of prey but she's very awesome in her own way and I am planning a mini series all about her.

Fable is a two year old raven. She is captive bred and I hand reared her from just a few weeks old. Ravens can live over 40 years so she has a lot of time ahead of her to learn. She can already articulate over 50 words and noises and loves to solve puzzles and hide/bury her favourite things - more on that in the next videos.

Don't forget to like & share, and let me know what you'd like to see and learn about in the comments below.

See you all soon x

raven,talking raven,bird training,bird enrichment,raven training,exotic pets,intelligent animals,common raven,corvid,corvid training,raven vlog,birds of prey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments