Advertisement

Indie Devlog #11 - 2 Years Of Development

Indie Devlog #11 - 2 Years Of Development Hello everyone! Welcome to my Indie Game Devlog. Im looking forward to sharing my experiences with you as I finally move the project out of the prototyping stage and into full development.

The game I'm working on is a new turn based comedy JRPG project made in RPG Maker MV. Join Shooty and Zaat, 2 monster hunters for hire, as they go out on daily missions into the world of Nimbin to solve monster problems for towns and villages.

If you'd like to support the channel check out my Patreon:


You can play the first 2 stand alone prototype episodes right now along with other games I have developed on itch.io:


You can also follow along with the project on Trello:


Thank you for watching! I hope you enjoyed my indie devlog, I'll see you in the next video.

Devlog,indie,indie game,indie devlog,rpg maker,tutorial,rpg maker mv,jrpg,pixel art,aseprite,developer blog,cute,funny,cartoon,animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments