Advertisement

I'm The Principal's Daughter And I Got My Dad FIRED

I'm The Principal's Daughter And I Got My Dad FIRED Hi! My name’s Lilly. When I was in high school, my dad worked as a principal there and I thought that it was the most horrible period of my life. But later he was fired, and when he found out that I was the one to blame, he didn't want to be my dad anymore.

My mom died two years ago, and it was decided that it would be better for me to live with my grandmother for a little while. But pretty soon it became clear that it was hard for her to look after a teenager. So, when I had only one year to go till I graduated, I moved to live with my dad. From the very first day, I understood that it was going to be a tough year. You see, my dad was of that type of a man, who was always very strict and merciless, so to speak. He believed that only severe punishment could change somebody’s attitude. So, nobody liked him as the principal at my new school, and some were even scared of him. As for me, while teachers were trying to be nice, my schoolmates were far from being friendly. Nobody wanted to join me on school projects, and I would sit alone in the cafeteria during lunchtime. As well as that, for some reason, they thought I was overdoing it, while I was just a good student.

I didn’t want my dad to know how badly I was treated, ‘cause if he got involved in it things could get even worse. That’s why I knew I had to deal with my problems myself. At first, I tried to look, you know, less smart, and summited poorly done work on purpose. But the only thing it influenced was my grades, which got lower. When my dad found about that, he began reprimanding me for being inattentive, and even assumed that I had fallen in love and that it was depriving me of being able to study well.

In reality, he wasn’t totally wrong. For real, there was one guy – Tim – who really made me feel nervous whenever I passed him in the hall. But he belonged to that group of guys who usually mocked me the most, so I definitely had no chance to grab his attention, in a romantic sense. And that was another important reason for me to get rid of the “principal’s daughter” label.

You know what they say, where there’s a will, there’s a way, and while I was scratching my head about what else I could I do to realize my plan, I happened to appear in the right place at the right time. One day, I got punished for my poor grades and I had to clean the classroom after a few chemistry labs. But as soon as I got up to the door that was cracked open, I heard some voices, that, I was pretty sure, belonged to Tim and the other guys from his group.

Even though they were whispering, it was clear that they were discussing a prank they were gonna play on the principal - my father. Suddenly, the door swung open, hitting me on the forehead so that I fell to the floor, and I saw Tim. For a few seconds we looked at each other eye-to-eye, and these were the most beautiful eyes that I had ever seen. But then the rest of the group appeared. One girl started saying that I heard everything and that I was going to tell my dad everything, and that they would be punished and even offered to teach me a lesson for eavesdropping.

Suddenly it hit me. This situation was, probably, my last chance to blend into the crowd. I promised that I not only would I not tell anybody about their plan, but also that I was willing to help with anything that I could. That girl looked at me suspiciously, and Tim winked at me as if he wanted to say that it was a deal.

The very next day, we began to implement our plan. My task was to send a few texts from my dad’s mobile phone to Rebecca's number - one of the girls from the group. And the message was supposed to be obvious, you know, something like, “I like you and I can help you improve your grades” and other stuff like that. And then, after a few of these texts, she was supposed to go into the principal’s office and start a scandal, having a camera in her purse, you know, to record his stunning reaction. Was I thinking about what I would do if my dad knew everything that was going on? Not really. I was too focused on hanging around with that group of cool guys at school. In addition, Tim said that I was extremely brave for taking part in this and that that immediately made him interested in me, so I was so excited about everything.

However, our funny joke turned out to be far from the way we saw it play out, or at least definitely not as I had intended. When Rebecca was already acting out her injured innocence scene in the principal’s office, his secretary walked in. Rebecca couldn’t admit that everything was just a joke, ‘cause she was afraid of being expelled...


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,principal,school,father,friends,schoolmates,in love,prank,school prank,popularity,popular,celeb,celebrity,daughter,single father,college,high school,graduation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments