Advertisement

i was FOLLOWED HOME by a man with a WOODEN LEG.... STORYTIME

i was FOLLOWED HOME by a man with a WOODEN LEG.... STORYTIME Was this a real man? Was I haunted? Why did he have a wooden leg? WHOS WHISTLE WAS IT? This is the story of the unknown man who followed me back to my cabin at summer camp.

📘 MY BOOKS:


🎥 MY TEAM:
➡ Darkstar (backgrounds):
➡ GamerboyMedia (character design):
➡ Katie (thumbnail):

This was NOT my story! It was heavily inspired by WolfLundmark (with my own twist).

This video is for all ages.

🤫 Post in the comments if you read the description: CREEPY MAN

storytime,story,story animation,short story,animation,cartoon,animated story,cartoon story,short film,reddit story,reddit storytime,askreddit,creepy story,creepypasta,horror story,bedtime story,scary story,scary animation,scary cartoon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments