Advertisement

I Tried Dating All of My Friends at Once | Monster Seeking Monster w| The Derp Crew & Friends

I Tried Dating All of My Friends at Once | Monster Seeking Monster  w| The Derp Crew & Friends Welcome to Monster Seeking Monster! It's a Jackbox Party Pack game where you slide into your friends DMs and try to setup a date. We only get 4 messages for day though, so you have to be careful not to have too many conversations at once. My character's goal is to date as many different people as possible for bonus points. Let's break some hearts! Enjoy!

► Subscribe! - ◄

Chilled:
Smarty:
Rachel:
Cheesy:
Boon:

Follow me on the interwebz!
Twitter:
Facebook:
Tumblr:
ask.fm:
Instagram:
Vine: zeroyalviking

Music by Epidemic Sound (

zeroyalviking,jackbox party pack 6,jackbox party pack,zeroyalviking jackbox party pack,jackbox party pack 6 gameplay,jackbox,party game,deception game,live,commentary,tips,tricks,funny moments,jackbox party pack 3,jackbox party pack 4,monster seeking monster,monster seeking monster jackbox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments