Advertisement

I am now a Certified Glass and Firewalk Instructor!

I am now a Certified Glass and Firewalk Instructor! So a Couple Weeks ago I was blessed with the opportunity to get my fire walk instructor certificate in Delray Florida @casamannabliss with the fire walk Center guide Kevin Axtell!

( Excuse me but my phone is about to die! and I don't have a charger currently so I will edit all off the instructors in this description soon ! ) Im going to post this ASAP so I can send the group chat the video before my phone dies! )

I am so inspired by this program and is beyond excited to start hosting my own events and carrying on the legendary path paved by Mr. Tolly Burkan.

Enjoy! Email me If you are interested in booking an event!
For more information on the walks check out my website at



Add my on instagram!
@flowwithelements
or our sailing channel
Sailingspyridon

Music is royalty free through @artlist

looking to book Kevin or be certified?

Instructor!

Post a Comment

0 Comments