Advertisement

How to PLAY any Video on a 128x32 OLED Display

How to PLAY any Video on a 128x32 OLED Display JLCPCB Prototype for $2(Any Color):
Make sure to visit their website.

Thanks to JLC PCB for sponsor this video


you can watch this video in Bengali language so that's why you need to subscribe my second channel,
2nd Hindi Channel link



(previous video)Make a Smallest size 16000 mAh Power Bank



I used here some video clip from "Apur Sansar " for completed my video, is a 1959 Indian Bengali drama film written and directed by Satyajit Ray,
you can watch this great move


#1 = Arduino Nano

#2 = Arduino Mega 2560 R3

#3 = 4pin Iic I2c Oled Display 128X64

#4 = 4pin Iic I2c Oled Display 128X32

#5 = Breadboard

#6 = Male to Male Breadboard Jumpers

#7 = using camera Canon EOS 200D 24.2MP 


For more interesting video please donate me on paypal ( amidsttoo@gmail.com) it would be very helpful for me


## Download Schematic,code from here...###





FOR MORE INFORMATION

Contact me

email= amidsttoo@outlook.com
-------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx----------------

Display

Post a Comment

0 Comments