Advertisement

How To Paint| French Country Old World Style| French Country Candle Wall Sconces

How To Paint| French Country Old World Style| French Country Candle Wall Sconces Bonjour friends,

⚜️Happy French Friday to you!

I took a little break to enjoy the holidays with my family. I especially wanted to spend as much time with my daughter as I could before she left for France.🇫🇷 She is going to be working and studying abroad. We went to Florida after Christmas to take our three kiddos to Hollywood Studios/Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge. Our kiddos are big Star Wars fans!🤗 After spending time together and having fun... we had to say our goodbyes at the Orlando airport.🥰😘🥺😢
We miss her so much already... it hurts!💔 As much as we will miss her - we are excited for her to have this experience as well. We look forward to visiting her too!😍🥰

Today I want to share with you two vintage candle wall sconces that I purchased. When I purchased these I knew I was going to give them a makeover. I will be giving them a French Country old world style makeover. Please join me!🕯

~ Jessica😘xo

DIY,farmhouse,French,French Country,how to paint,old world,French style,french candle wall sconces,makeover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments