Advertisement

How to CREATE and ACTUALLY stick to your 2020 GOALS | NEW YEAR ROUTINE

How to CREATE and ACTUALLY stick to your 2020 GOALS | NEW YEAR ROUTINE Hello hello
In this video, I talk through a few of my favorite ways to tackle each new year. I give practical tips and advice on what I have done in the past and what I will be doing in 2020 in terms of goals, evaluation, and holding myself accountable

Thanks for watching, ~if you vibe, subscribe~

CONNECT WITH ME! (I love to answer your questions & chat!)

Instagram: @mereyahncage
Twitter: @mereyahncage

For business inquiries contact: mereyahc@gmail.com

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the music in this video. All music rights belong to the respective artists.

Allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Mereyah (Mer-ay-uh), I’m an undergraduate senior w/ lots of passions and ways to make myself laugh. I’m a creative at heart and love sharing my content with my community.
Stick around and make sure to click the notification bell to be notified when new videos are posted for you!

New Year,New Years Resolutions,New Year Resolutions,New,Year,Resolution,Resolutions,2019 reflection,2020,New Year 2020,How to,Keep resolutions,How,to,keep,Years,New decade,routine,new year routine,vlog,advice,resolution tips,resolution ideas,idea,ideas,tips,tip,texas,college,college vlog,college vlogger,new year new me,new me,january,january 2020,planning,planning 2020,20,plan 2020,new year plan,setting goals,new year goals,goals,stick to goals,achieve,

Post a Comment

0 Comments