Advertisement

How I Prepared vs How I Should've Prepared for My No Buy| GirlBossBeauty

How I Prepared vs How I Should've Prepared for My No Buy| GirlBossBeauty Hey Boss Beauties! I did it! I completed a year long #nobuy / #lowbuy spending challenge in 2019! In this 2nd video in the series, I share what I bought ahead of my no buy versus what I actually should have purchased for the year long journey ahead. If you did a #nobuy2019 or are doing a #nobuy2020, let me know your motivation and what you hope to get out of it in the end.

Thanks for hanging out with the GirlBossBeauty community. Please don’t forget to LIKE, Comment, and SUBSCRIBE! Thanks to you all for your continuous support. #GirlBossBeauty #MindYourBusinessandYourBeauty

No Buy 2019 Full Playlist:

The shoes I bought on my no buy:
1.

2.

When I had to buy new hair products on my no buy:

The Handbags I purchased on my no buy:
1.

2.


*****All products were purchased with my own coins and all opinions are mine alone. Like a BOSS. #girlbossbeauty

girlbossbeauty,black youtuber,black blogger,natural hair,luxury lover,no buy spending,style tips,fashion tips,latest fashion tops,corporate style,office style,office looks,office makeup,working woman,beginner makeup routine,natural makeup,wardrobe tips,nobuy,no buy,low buy,conscience consumerism,spending challenge,preparing for a no buy,sephora purchases,target beauty,makeup collection,makeup stash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments