Advertisement

Help me, I'm in robust pain - Hon'ble President, PM & HM #bjp #justice4man #nrc #jnu #breakingnews

Help me, I'm in robust pain - Hon'ble President, PM & HM #bjp #justice4man #nrc #jnu #breakingnews Listen full till end...... Share as much as you can so they can see the pain of Indian Man :-(

Hon'ble President Respected Sh.Ramnath Kovind Ji,
Hon'ble Prime Minister Respected Sh.Narendra Modi Ji,
Hon'ble Home Minister Respected Sh.Amit Shah Ji,

Need your kind attention for this 20mins video of my excruciating pain giving by your department since Dec 2015... You all 3 are my last hope as I am 1 citizen from 129,99,99,999 citizens...

Visit www.m-g.one/bjp OR access below links if the video doesn't work:-
1. Facebook - www.facebook.com/mgbjpin
2. Google Video -
3. Youtube Video - OR
4. Youtube Channel -

mgbjp,narendramodi,amitshah,nsui,incongress,bjp4india,zeenews,nitingadkari,bjpindelhi,rajnathsingh,breakingnews,justice4man,justiceforman,modi2.0,mgbjpin,nrc,bjp2020,rahulgandhi,bjym,priyankagandhi,kiranbedi,bjp,indiantv,aajtak,justice,ndtv,abpnews,bbchindi,danikjagran,navbharattimes,hindu,thehindustantimes,pmmodi,samajwadiparty,jnu,SavdhaanIndia,politics,quinthindi,zeehindustan,webduniaindia,jagrannews,lokmatnewshindi,News18India,LiveHindustanNews,oneindiaHindi,ibn7,DainikBhaskar,NavbharatTimes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments