Advertisement

Goa Road Trip Expenses Details by Tiago II Happy New Year 2020 II Harry Dhillon

Goa Road Trip Expenses Details by Tiago II Happy New Year 2020 II Harry Dhillon Hello Friends,

Wishing all of you A Very Happy New Year 2020...
In this video, I am sharing all expenses of Goa Trip with Tiago......
Fuel Expenses - Delhi to Goa - 8707
Fuel In Goa - 2227
Return fuel - 8987
Total Fuel expense - 19921/-

Toll Taxes ( Up & Down) - 3400/-

Stay expenses -
Day 1 - 2350 (OYO Booking)
Day 2- 2150 (OYO Booking)
Day 3 - 2500 (Beach Hut)
Day 4 - 1500 (OYO Booking)
Total Stay expenses - 8500/-

Fooding expenses - 14000/- (approximate)

Total Trip expenses - 45821/-



My all Goa videos link are below........

1. Delhi To Goa Journey by Tiago-



2. Exploring North Goa with Tiago-



3. 2nd Service of Tiago in Goa -



4. Exploring Agonda Beach South Goa -



5. Return Journey Goa to Delhi by Tiago




Please subscribe my channel and share with your friends. Please like my videos and give your suggestions in comments . I will give you a satisfactory reply. I am trying to do better to entertain you by my videos.



Harry Dhillon



Follow me on



Facebook -

Instagram -



Camera Using-

OPPO F3

#GoaTripExpenses
#HarryDhillon

Dhillon

Post a Comment

0 Comments