Advertisement

getting my sh*t together for 2020 *vlog*

getting my sh*t together for 2020 *vlog* hi guys! in today's video i take you along with me while i get my life together for 2020 (the new year!!) i have been so unmotivated recently and just feeling not myself. So, instead of going into the new year feeling that way, I decided to do a few things that would help myself feel a little bit better and more motivated in life!

hi ~(˘▾˘~) welcome!
new here? subscribe!

GET 50% OFF OF MY JEWELRY LINE:

Bullet Journals from Amazon:


▸ FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
▸ Add me on snapchat!: @mckennzie

MY SOCIAL MEDIA ♕
Instagram// mckenzieluskey
Twitter// @McKenzieLuskey
Tumblr//
Public SoundCloud//
My Public Spotify//
Vlog Channel//
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

→ If you're a company trying to reach me, please email me at: bizinquiries@fullscreen.com

mckenzie luskey,2020,new years,get your shit together,how to get your shit together,getting my shit together,getting my life together,getting my life together vlog,getting my sh*t together *adult mode activate*,get your life together 2020,how to get your life together,trying to get my life together // vlog + journaling,get your sh*t together book,get it together 2019,get your shit together book,motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments