Advertisement

getting BLACKOUT DRUNK and bleaching my eyebrows *HORRIBLE idea*

getting BLACKOUT DRUNK and bleaching my eyebrows *HORRIBLE idea* There was an earthquake in the middle of filming this and I think God was trying to tell me somethin lol
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:

MY FRIENDS:
Martin:

MERCH:


PRODUCTS I USE:
My Camera I Use:

MY MUSIC:
MY INTRO SONG/MY FIRST SONG:
“Never Gonna Stop” is now live on:

SPOTIFY:

Apple Music:

“Santa Baby Remix”
Soundcloud:

My IL Makiage Looks:
Look 1:
Look 2:

Hi I am Kaelyn Gutierrez and I am a Lifestyle Youtube Creator based out of Los Angeles. You can find Vlogs, Makeup Tutorials, Public Reactions and more on my channel. Check out my new song “Never Gonna Stop” on Spotify:

Business Inquiries: kpgbusiness@yahoo.com

bleaching my eyebrows,drunk makeup tutorial,bleach,bleaching my hair,kaelyn gutierrez hair,bleaching my damaged hair,dying my eyebrows,microblading my eyebrows,eyebrows,microbladed eyebrows,

Post a Comment

0 Comments