Advertisement

🔴| GD with Friends [no one level in particular, just doing whatever]

🔴| GD with Friends [no one level in particular, just doing whatever] Had to get rid of Donations because people were finding my mom's name and other private information. Sorry!

Join Me and Mycrafted's Server:

Disclaimer:
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY MEDIA (songs, videos uploaded by anyone other than me, etc) IN THIS STREAM ~
May I repeat,
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY MEDIA (songs, videos uploaded by anyone other than me, etc) IN THIS STREAM ~

STREAM THUMBNAIL BY SLAC:

please speak German or English only :D

Discord: lolwut#6194 (ask me if it doesn't work)

ADOPT YOUR OWN LEGO Star Wars: SNOKES - TODAY!

Chat rules:
1: Do not request levels unless title says otherwise. [FROM NOW ON ANYONE WHO REQUESTS A LEVEL WHEN THE TITLE SAYS "[NO LEVEL REQUESTS]" WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TIMED OUT]
2: Do not spam. [SPAM WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE TIME-OUT OR BAN DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY]
3: If you have any problems, I would rather you message me on discord rather than in the chat, especially personal problems

whatever]

Post a Comment

0 Comments