Advertisement

Fresh Start New Account | Zero Pay to Win | Leveling and Enhancing | Ep2: Black Desert Online

Fresh Start New Account | Zero Pay to Win | Leveling and Enhancing | Ep2: Black Desert Online Awakening, Levelling and Enhancing | Zero Pay to Win | Road to Softcap and Beyond| Ep2: Black Desert Online.

This is episode 2 and I've spent most of my time AFK cooking for CP to setup my nodes early for passive income and my master plan! Also hitting 59 and awakening on day 2/3 of play was key to allowing me the time needed to progress.

Some videos I mentioned in this episode that you may find useful.

Valencia alts for easy fail stacks:

Questing to level 56-59 in 3 hours:

Become a Member and support my Youtube dreams:
====================
Vext Gaming Website still a work in progress:
=====================
Vext Gaming Twitter:
=====================

#BlackDesertps4 #BlackDesertPlaystation #zeropaytowin #freshstart

Black Desert,Black Desert Online,Black Desert Xbox One,Black Desert PS4,Black Desert PS5,pay to win,fresh start,beginner guide,enhancing,making silver,life skill,levelling,boss gear,PvP,PvE,tips,hints,kzarka,dandelion,kutum,nouver,dim tree,bheg,giath,muskan,urugon,pearl shop,pen,tet,tri,duo,pri,memory fragment,farming,grinding,siege,nodewar,episode 2,zero pay to win,

Post a Comment

0 Comments