Advertisement

'Feeling alone around people that totally accepted me for who I am.' | Jan Keck | Live @ VoiceStory

'Feeling alone around people that totally accepted me for who I am.' | Jan Keck | Live @ VoiceStory Live at The Cultch on the theme of "Vulnerability".

After moving to Canada Jan’s life was on auto-pilot until he attended a weekend retreat that blew his heart and mind open. “For the first time I was surrounded by people that completely accepted me for who I truly am!” He felt an intense feeling of belonging, but also realized that he felt more disconnected and lonely than before.

Jan shares his journey with us and his realization that “Feeling lonely isn't a bad thing. It's just a message from your body telling you that you crave connection. Like when you are hungry your body tells you to eat.” And from this he found out the shortcut to deep connections is vulnerability.

Join our community, connect with the speakers and be part of the conversation at our group:

storytelling,inspiration,motivation,connection,community,authenticity,vulnerability,courage,public speaking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments