Advertisement

ERIN CONDREN PWM - Aussie Flora and fauna {Mockeri}

ERIN CONDREN PWM - Aussie Flora and fauna {Mockeri} I use this gorgeous kit from Mockeri for the last week in Jan.

*I do use colourful language, It's not directed at anyone and isn't intended to cause offense*

All opinions are my own and all stickers are purchased with my own money unless stated otherwise.


Shops mentioned:
Mockeri:


Planner Goddess Studio:


Jessica Cate Planning:

Use LYSS10 at checkout

Wednesday Planning:


Synyster Designs:

SYNYSTERLYSS for 15% off

Claire Bear Prints:
Unfortunately this store is no longer open.

Sticker Thief :

LYSSTHIEF for 15% off

Pomegranate, pins and prints:

LYSS10 for 10% off!

Hamilton Print Co:


Sassy Dreams Planner:


Marshmallow Studio:


Fox and Cactus:


Black Wombat:


Lily + Lion:


Plan to Create:


That Planner Girl:


Doodles Do:


Statice Paper Co:

My good friend Jess has a code for 15% off! JESS15.

The Little Rafael:


Barney and Moon:


Whimsical Cat Studio:


The Sticker Party:




Stick with Bonbon:






TWEEZERS: Luscious Labels:


MUSIC:
Adventures By A Himitsu


________________________________________________________________________________________________My name is Lyss, I'm fairly new to the planner community but I fell hard and fast down the rabbit hole. 2018 I was using an hourly as it was my last year at university where I studied physiotherapy. EC user. Sticker fiend. Purple lover. Dog obsessed. New grad physiotherapist. Planner addict.

plan,planning,planner,plan with me,stickers,stationery,aussie,planner addict,planner nerd,planner girl,Erin Condren,aussie planner,aussie planner girl,aussie planner community,planner community,planner love,ECLP,EC,planning community,aussie summer,summer,pastel,washi,washi tape,aussie flora,aussie flora and fauna,aussie fauna,

Post a Comment

0 Comments