Advertisement

Drawing a certain Fire Type Pokemon with Watercolors! (Its fine) || Mystery Dungeon Hype!!

Drawing a certain Fire Type Pokemon with Watercolors! (Its fine) || Mystery Dungeon Hype!! NOTE: This video is not created FOR children. As a proud nerd who's not making money off this video, I still feel compelled to say that.

-Coughs- with that out of the way... I am OH SO EXCITE for Mystery Dungeon!! It's definitely one of my favorite Pokemon games and I wanted to give it some love :3

What Pokemon has Mystery Dungeon turned you into? :D

What I used today:
◦ Sakura Koi Watercolor Travel Set
◦Faber-Castelle 8B Pencil
◦ illo Sketchbook


✿ FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM ✿

✿ STALK MY CO-WRITER ✿


✿ TALK TO MEEE ✿
runrunmuffin@gmail.com

✿MUSIC✿
"Lets Change The Word Together =0" by Artificial.Music (

Cyndaquil,pokemon,NERD,Mystery Dungeon,Switch,Watercolor,Illustration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments